If you have a coffee question, let us help! Can't find the answer below? Please contact us and we'll get back with you as soon as we can.
Is this website secure for online ordering?
- Absolutely! We take your privacy very seriously. If you take a look at our site you'll notice it begins with "HTTPS." This means you are directly connected to our server through a secured connection.
What will it cost to ship my coffee?
- During checkout, you have the option of choosing your preferred shipping carrier (USPS or Local Pickup if living in the Columbia area). Each option will show you the rate, and you'll be able to view this before confirming a purchase.
What do I do if I want to pick up my coffee locally?
- You're more than welcome to place an order online and choose to pick up the order in our roasting facility. Simply click on "Local Pickup in Blythewood, S.C." during the checkout process. Often times people do this to avoid shipping costs, and we understand!
How will I know when my order is ready for pickup?
- After you place your order online and choose Local Pickup in Blythewood, you will want to wait until an e-mail comes through saying, "The status of your order is now Awaiting Pickup." Arriving at our facility before receiving this e-mail may cause you to have to come back when the order is complete.
Where do I pick up my online order?
-Our roasting facility is located at 1120 Northpoint Blvd, Blythewood, SC 29016.
Where can I purchase your fabulous coffee?
- Our coffees can be purchased in a number of retail outlets and coffee shops around South Carolina. Click on the Look For Us Here webpage to find a place of purchase.
Good coffee is often expensive. Do you offer coupons or promotions?
- We do! Always check our Deals page to find the current online promotion. You can also check our Facebook page to see if local stores are running any deals, or sign up for our Coffee-e-Blasts for notifications!
Do you have a storefront or coffee shop?
- While we do not have a coffee shop or storefront (we happily run our coffee roasting company out of a warehouse in Blythewood, SC) we highly recommend stopping by the Bloomin' Bean Coffee Bar just up the road! With a cozy & friendly atmosphere, they serve premium coffees in an exquisite fashion using the pour-over method. They also offer blended frappes and other delicious treats!